Thursday, March 08, 2007

International Woman's day






Within every woman in the world, there is one soul, one star, one centre of the universe... there is love, joy, feelings. There is strength, passion, there is wisdom and there is kindness. Within every woman in the world... there is life.

To all the women :)




I am certain you recognize this rose… it’s the same I gave you once. Today I find it appropriate to give it to you once again.

But know this… inside my heart, I still keep the other rose…

For you, in this day, I send you one big kiss, and wish you one happy woman’s day

3 comments:

Carla said...

Um post muito bonito, agradeço a parte que me toca, e dou-te os parabéns pela parte que dedicas a uma mulher em particular.
A beleza das palavras na simplicidade de um pequeno gande gesto.
Beijinhos

S. C. R. said...

Sabes João, na minha opinião as mulheres são uns seres magníficos, sem elas a vida não se prolongaria e isso é sem dúvida a maior dádiva...

E por isso tenho orgulho em ser mulher.

Grande beijo

M.M. said...

Olá John!
A Mulher!
Ser mais belo que Deus criou.
Bem Aventurada Sejas Mulher, que de uma costela do Homem foste criada.
Sem a Mulher, o que seria do Homem?

Um abraço:

M.M.