Monday, March 19, 2007

A Love's Tale 3rd Part



Enters Player 1, it’s almost midnight now, player 3 is spying upon him

Tell me oh Spirits of the night
What has gone wrong with my mind?
Everywhere I turn, cross my heart
Always I get the same sight!
Asleep or wake alike!
Tell me oh Spirits of the night
What has gone wrong with my mind…?
I do know why, don’t I?
So why seek an answer
To something I already know inside!

(Enters Player 3)

(Player 3)

Indeed, the answer you seek
Lies within your soul
Now, let us speak
About your heart’s goal…

(Player 1)

You were listening to my sorrow?
My thoughts are my own!
And what can you know
About my hurting soul?

(Player 3)

The arrow that struck you
Struck me as well
A long time ago
I too have felled.
I have seen you alone
But not have realized
What was going on!
Who’s she milord?
Surely one noble daughter
Of a great king
Such as you shall be one day.

3 comments:

Carla said...

Esta peça cada vez mais interessante...

Porque buscas respostas se o teu interior já as conhece?...

No amor... ficamos cegos perante o óbvio, não é meu amigo?...

beijinhos

M.M. said...

Olá John!
No amor, não respostas...nem perguntas.
Somente confusão, turbulência até chegarmos a "Terra Firme".


Um abraço:

M.M.

Carla said...

., . - . - , _ , .
.) ` - . .> ' `(
/ . . . .`\ . . \ Ofereço uma rosa
|. . . . . |. . .|
. \ . . . ./ . ./
.. `=(\ /.=` toda perfumada
.... `-;`.-'
......`)( ... , para aromatizar
....... || _.-'|
........|| \_,/o teu Fim de Semana...
........|| .*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*... ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` *
*´¨) мιℓ вєιנoѕ♥*♥
¸.•´¸.•*... ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` **♥*♥